5068教学资源网 > 儿童文学 > 诗词鉴赏 > 儿童诗 >

英汉互译儿童诗The Bird’s Home鸟的家

2016-04-01 19:03:47
|小玉

  The Bird’s Home     鸟的家

  O, where is thy home, sweet bird

  啊,哪里是你的家,可爱的小鸟

  With the song, and bright glossy plume?

  有个这首歌和光泽明亮的羽毛?

  "I'll tell thee where I rest,

  “我会告诉你我在哪里休息,

  If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

  如果你不抢我的窝;

  I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

  我建造在甜美的苹果园中!”

  But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

  但是,在你的巢,有充满活力的鸟吗?

  What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

  那里有什么,有温暖的毛茸茸的小屋吗?

  "If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

  “要是你不抢我的树;

  Nor go too near, to see

  也不能走得太近去看

  My quiet little home, I will tell."

  我安静的小家,我会告诉你在哪里。”

  0, I will not thy trust betray !

  哦,我不会背叛你的信任!

  The secret I will closely keep.

  我将保守这个秘密。

  "I've three tender little things

  “我有三个温柔的小东西

  That have never used their wings !

  现在他们还不会飞!

  I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

  我把他们留在那里,在家里,睡着了。”

  Then, .why art thou here, my bird,

  那么,你为什么在这里,我的鸟,

  Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

  离开还小的鸟,会不会时时担心?

  " To pay thee with a song-

  “这首歌来送给你—

  Just to let me pass along,

  只是为了让我通过这里,

  Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

  当我为他们的找食物时,他们也没有受伤。”

  此文章来源于5068儿童网(https://www.5068.com/)未经允许请勿转载,否则追 究法律责任特此声明,感谢您的配合!

相关推荐

热门推荐

点击加载更多
247
c
id
327091
|