Sleeping Neighbor英语口语跟读练习带翻译
Sleeping Neighbor 隔壁睡着了
A: Hi! Sorry I took so long to meet you.
你好!很抱歉我花了这么长时间来见你。
B: That's alright, we have plenty of time.
没关系,我们有足够的时间。
A: Who is that girl sleeping on your shoulder?
那个睡在你肩膀上的女孩是谁?
B: She's just someone else riding the bus.
她只是一个乘公共汽车的人。
A: You mean you don't know her?
你意思是说你不认识她?
B: No. She boarded after I did and fell asleep.
不,她在我睡着后上的车。
A: Don't you mind her leaning on your shoulder?
你不介意她靠在你的肩膀上吗?
B: No, I don't. She must be exhausted.
不介意,她一定很累。
A: What if she misses her stop?
如果她要错过要下的车站怎么办?
B: I heard her say she's going to Main Street.
我听她说她要到大街上下车。
A: Hey, that's our stop, too!
嘿,那是我们要下车的车站!
B: Yeah, so just let her sleep. It'll be fine.
是啊,所以就让她睡吧,这样也很好啊。